- Bathroom Rugs
- Summer Reversible Cotton Bath Rug
Summer Reversible Cotton Bath Rug
391 - Quickly get a phone representative on the same page you are on now by giving them the quick link ID 391
You can view larger images of alternative colors by clicking on a color swatch above.
Click Here: Summer Reversible Cotton Rug Details
Stock levels are intended as a general guideline, not a guarantee and do not take into account pending orders.
More stock is typically available in Europe. Orders requiring stock from Europe usually ship in 2-12 business days.
(back to the top
Summer Cotton Bath Rug
Color Options and Descriptions:
- Unique cotton reversible bath rug. Stripes on one side and a solid color on the reverse side. Colorful and beautiful cotton rugs.
- 16mm / .60in pile height
- Designed and produced by well-known German brand Kleine Wolke, established in 1968, and is backed by their quality guarantee.. Individually tufted and made of long wearing, durable cotton.
- Reversible 100% cotton rug design with sheared pile on each side. Really unique.
- Machine wash and dry. See rug care details below.
Rug Fiber Qualities:
- Rust : Stripes are a rusty orange, peach orange, light orange and snow white. On the reverse side solid rusty orange.
- Fern Green : Stripes are a fern - muted yellow green, bright green, light grey green and snow white. On the reverse side solid fern green.
- Taupe : Stripes are taupe - greyish brown, medium taupe, light taupe and off white. On the reverse side solid taupe.
- Azure Blue : Stripes are light soft blue and grey tones including azure blue, light azure with hint of purple, light grey and snow white. On the reverse side solid azure blue.
- Mint : Stripes are light mint, medium mint, deep mint and snow white. On the reverse side solid mint.
- Silver Grey : Stripes are light silver, grey, slate grey and snow white. On the reverse side solid grey.
- Exceptionally soft, 100% cotton
- Good warmth retention
- Very durable
- Easy care natural fabric
- Easy care
- Machine wash warm 86F 30C, using colorfast, mild action detergent
- Hang or tumble dry
The main advantage of organic cotton cultivation is that there is no use of pesticides or herbicides. Organically farmed cotton can be grown using methods and materials that have minimal negative impacts on the environment, thereby maintaining soil fertility. Furthermore, the amount of water required during cultivation is lower than in other conventional methods. Organic cotton textiles contain fewer additives and therefore cause less skin irritation and allergies. Like other cotton textiles, they are extremely absorbent and durable.
(back to the top