- Bathroom Rugs
- Cotone Bath Rugs
Cotone Bath Rugs
490 - Quickly get a phone representative on the same page you are on now by giving them the quick link ID 490
You can view larger images of alternative colors by clicking on a color swatch above.
Click Here: Cotone Bath Rugs Details
Stock levels are intended as a general guideline, not a guarantee and do not take into account pending orders.
More stock is typically available in Europe. Orders requiring stock from Europe usually ship in 2-12 business days.
(back to the top
Cotone Bathroom Rugs
Rug Fiber Qualities:
- A bathmat made of 100% fine cotton in clear language of shapes and minimalist geometric design
- Low pile 9mm / .35in
- Designed and produced by well-known German brand Kleine Wolke, established in 1968, and is backed by their quality guarantee.
- Machine wash and dry. See rug care details below.
- Exceptionally soft, 100% premium cotton
- Good warmth retention
- Very durable
- Easy care natural fabric
- Easy care
- Machine wash warm 104F 40C, using colorfast, mild action detergent
- Hang or tumble dry
- Do not iron, bleach or dry clean
The main advantage of organic cotton cultivation is that there is no use of pesticides or herbicides. Organically farmed cotton can be grown using methods and materials that have minimal negative impacts on the environment, thereby maintaining soil fertility. Furthermore, the amount of water required during cultivation is lower than in other conventional methods. Organic cotton textiles contain fewer additives and therefore cause less skin irritation and allergies. Like other cotton textiles, they are extremely absorbent and durable.
(back to the top