- Bathroom Rugs
- Como Bath Rugs
Como Bath Rugs
671 - Quickly get a phone representative on the same page you are on now by giving them the quick link ID 671
Additional Product Images Gallery
Click on an image to view a larger version. Larger images replace the main image shown above.
Click Here: Como Bath Rugs Description
Stock levels are intended as a general guideline, not a guarantee and do not take into account pending orders.
More stock is typically available in Europe. Orders requiring stock from Europe usually ship in 2-12 business days.
(back to the top
Como Cotton Bath Rug
Rug Fiber Qualities:
- Square bath mat with marble pattern, 10 mm pile height
- Designed and produced by well-known German brand Kleine Wolke, established in 1968, and is backed by their quality guarantee.. Individually tufted and made of long wearing, durable cotton.
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Certified according to Oeko-Tex 100
- Unique non slip backing. See non slip backing details below.
- Machine wash and dry. See rug care details below.
Unique Non Slip Backing:
- 100% natural cotton
- Exceptionally soft yarn
- Good warmth retention
- Durable, natural fiber
- Non slip latex rubber backing
- No plasticizer in the rubber backing which means a very durable rubber backing, resistant to cracking from washing and regular care
- Latex rubber coating provides great non slip properties
- Easy care
- Machine wash warm 86F 30C, using colorfast, mild action detergent
- Hang or tumble dry
- Do not iron, bleach or dry clean
The main advantage of organic cotton cultivation is that there is no use of pesticides or herbicides. Organically farmed cotton can be grown using methods and materials that have minimal negative impacts on the environment, thereby maintaining soil fertility. Furthermore, the amount of water required during cultivation is lower than in other conventional methods. Organic cotton textiles contain fewer additives and therefore cause less skin irritation and allergies. Like other cotton textiles, they are extremely absorbent and durable.
(back to the top