- Bathroom Rugs
- Arizona Reversible Cotton Bath Rugs
Arizona Reversible Cotton Bath Rugs
281 - Quickly get a phone representative on the same page you are on now by giving them the quick link ID 281
Additional Product Images Gallery
Click on an image to view a larger version. Larger images replace the main image shown above.
Click Here: Arizona Reversible Cotton Rug Details
Stock levels are intended as a general guideline, not a guarantee and do not take into account pending orders.
More stock is typically available in Europe. Orders requiring stock from Europe usually ship in 2-12 business days.
(back to the top
Download Manufacturer Data Sheet (PDF)
Arizona Cotton Bath Rug
Color Options and Descriptions:
- Beautiful high quality 100% cotton rug with a dense soft pile 16mm / .63in pile height.
- Designed and produced by well-known German brand Kleine Wolke, established in 1968, and is backed by their quality guarantee.
- Reversible cotton rug design is exceptionally unique. Very soft and plush.
Rug Fiber Qualities:
- Snow White Beautiful snowy white reversible cotton bath rug.
- Silver Grey Very light silver grey. This grey rug has a very soft color to the design.
- Natural Light creamy beige. Very subtle and elegant.
Elongated Lid Cover:
- Exceptionally soft, 100% premium cotton
- Good warmth retention
- Very durable
- Easy care natural fabric
- Arizona elongated lid covers are a solid color and coordinate with each rug swatch. The Arizona lid covers are 100% cotton.
- If your elongated lid is at least 17 inches long and no more than 18.5 inches long our elongated lid covers will work for you. They have a drawstring design allowing the lid cover to conform to your toilet lid.
- Easy care cleans very well
- Machine wash warm 86F 30C, using colorfast, mild action detergent
- Hang or tumble dry
The main advantage of organic cotton cultivation is that there is no use of pesticides or herbicides. Organically farmed cotton can be grown using methods and materials that have minimal negative impacts on the environment, thereby maintaining soil fertility. Furthermore, the amount of water required during cultivation is lower than in other conventional methods. Organic cotton textiles contain fewer additives and therefore cause less skin irritation and allergies. Like other cotton textiles, they are extremely absorbent and durable.
(back to the top